Saturday, March 13, 2010

Camwhore Post Two

Dressed up for Day Two of CNY, power lunch with the mum’s relatives. Sien max! The only thing that I look forward too is the coussie’s as well as dressing up  really hate hate hate going for all these family events especially when you are already of a certain age and you have a stable boyfriend of so many years, the first question that always pops-up would be so when are you getting married? Hello? Like silver jubilee punya age pun belum sampai wanna ask these kinda questions, si beh siao!

But this year it was a rather interesting lunch as I noticed one of my coussie’s weren’t around for the lunch, so I quickly asked JF if she was in Australia studying that’s why she is not here, then he gave me the, didncha know the story? I’m like what story wei???? Then he damn potong steam max, asked me to wait until we go to our grandparents house only cerita me. How can like that? Make me sam ngap ngap when having lunch. Then I realized EH I’M NOT GOING TO THE GWAMPS LA! Ok, so must pester him to tell la.

Wah the gossip so juicy until saliva dripping… The coussie (amongst ALL of us the most kwai and unexpected to turn against anyone in the family) actually ran away from home with her BF, which her mummy didn’t agree to. FML max! I thought these kinda things would only be what a JaCJaC would do but she was actually crazy enough to do that. I guess when you are shoved to the wall and really overly protected and sheltered, can go crazy one la. See Mum, ain’t you so lucky that I’m actually the most mild among all? All I did was come back damn late and do body art – amen!

Anyways, the BF came over and the we both managed to sneak of lunch a bit early to meet super cute Baby Kaeden at Pavilion. EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just wanna pinch his cheeks cos he is so freaking adorable. The last time I saw him was when he was 2 months old and all he could do was cry and I only managed to carry him once cos all the relatives were busy fighting to carry him. Nemind, I carry back full full nao! Some more now he hardly cries and loves to laugh and smile a lot! OMG so sayang him!!! I can’t wait to see him again in July, then he is 1 year old already – wei actually my timing to head to HK is quite good right? LOL! Ok piccies! 

Dress: Baci Boutique, RM 79
Belt: MNG, RM 49
Short Necklace: Tiffany and Co
Long Necklace: Diva, RM 49
Sunglasses: Chanel
Hair Bun: Cheat One™ courtesy of Cheeserland.com

Really love what I wore that day *wohoooooo* the dress looks a bit blue taken with camera but in real life, it’s actually solid purple. Damn fucking nais! Thanks babes!


Sorry! Really had to whore with the Tulips one last time before it dies , which it died oredi. But aren’t they all really matching? Purple contacts, purple dress and purple Tulips!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

hehehe...

I also want a Michelin baby!

陽明山花季 said...

Actions speak louder than words. ........................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More